Customer success manager
RemoteBelgium, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, BrusselsCustomers
Role: Customer Success manager
Location: For this role, we expect you to be Belgium-based. A presence at the office (Brussels) will be required for at least 2 days a week at the start of the job. We expect you to be a native dutch speaker.
Open to employees
Package: We offer a competitive package (including health insurance, pension plan etc) and Stock options – we believe it's essential you get to share what we are building together.
You growth is important to us. Every CSM at Penbox receives close coaching and is enrolled in the CCSM certification track.
Are you looking to evolve in a customer-facing role and leverage your people skills
We are looking for a customer success manager who wants to deliver an awesome experience to our customers.
Penbox is young, we know we are not perfect. Joining us is joining an adventure where you’ll see thousands of things to improve.
We’re looking for people with a can-do attitude who don't get demotivated by troubles but are motivated to challenge and fix them.
We’re looking for people that believe in what they do and end the work week thinking “wow, this was an amazing week”. You take pride in what you accomplish.
The sooner you jump in, the more likely you are to have more and more responsibilities while the company is growing.
Are you ready to say goodbye to your comfort-zone?
About the role:
You'll be joining Penbox at a super exciting time! We just raised our Seed funding and are setting up the A-team to accelerate our growth 🚀 You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
You will be responsible to help our customers achieve their objectives with our solution ! This means initiating, nurturing and growing the accounts. In SAAS business, acquisition counts for 5 to 30% of a customer lifetime value, the rest is up to you !
You are at the core of what makes Penbox successful. The insights you get from daily customers interactions are priceless for sales, marketing and developer team. We count on you to share them to help them grow.
You will be working with young and dynamic teammates waiting for you to help them bring our customers to the next level !
You will work in a very efficient environment, using Front, Notion, ClickUp, Hubspot and Modjo to review your customer calls with your team.
What will you do?
- Detect, establish & nurture commercial relationships with medium and large accounts
- Provide ad-hoc high quality support & advice on our product usage
- Follow up on our customer’s usage, be watchful and make upsells happen !
- Take and active role in the overall improvement of customer service policies and practices
- Communicate transparently with customers and internally to understand / solve / report issues and deliver solutions
- Provide support to sales, marketing and developer team in their initiatives by providing essential customer inputs
- Well-organized, you excel in fast-paced environment and are comfortable with change.
- Problem solving & result driven-mindset. You have a knack for spotting inefficencies. You create your own improvement initiatives. You carry and deliver results fast
- Good communicator : You face customers every single day.
- Team player : You will work with a close knitted team expecting you to bring your share of energy as well as being available to the rest of them.
- Native Dutch speaker. Able to work in English. Trilingual with French is a plus.
Our vision is that today’s long and boring email & paper exchanges between companies and their customers should all become intuitive digital experiences, for both.
Our mission is to provide companies with a SaaS solution that enables them to very quickly (within days, not months) digitalize their current processes with the latest modern technologies.
We have customers who get very excited about using Penbox and share their enthousiams daily with our teams.
Founded by 4 thirties about two year ago (November 2019), Penbox already has 200+ paying customers (Feb 2022) and 9 employees. We are scaling fast, with a 1.5M€ Seed round secured recently.